• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite MLB team?

27 time World Champion New York Yankees. I've been a fan of the Yanks and NY Giants since 1970 when I was 5yrs old. Boy the Yankees were horrible then. Actually so were the Gmen.

The mid-late 70s Yankees weren't too bad actually. That's when the Steinbrenner era began w/ Billy Martin, Reggie Jackson, Thurman Munson & co.

Upvote 0
A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I was a fan of the old California Angels (early 1970's). I remember going to Anaheim Stadium to watch Bobby Valentine in Center Field (before his accident) and Nolan Ryan on the mound. Dayum that was a long time ago...

And then came my years of following the Dodgers. I remember watching the infield combination of Ron Cey at 3rd, Bill Russell at SS, Davey Lopes at 2nd, Steve Garvey at 1st, and Joe Ferguson at catcher. Man am I feeling old all of a sudden... :D

Upvote 0
I'm thinking Reds & Twins in the Series this year.

Ehh, I just don't see the Twins beating out the Yankees w/o Morneau or a solidified rotation. Not that the Yankees have one right now. We have too many inconsistencies in our rotation with exception to CC and Pettitte (but he's on the DL).

A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I was a fan of the old California Angels (early 1970's). I remember going to Anaheim Stadium to watch Bobby Valentine in Center Field (before his accident) and Nolan Ryan on the mound. Dayum that was a long time ago...

And then came my years of following the Dodgers. I remember watching the infield combination of Ron Cey at 3rd, Bill Russell at SS, Davey Lopes at 2nd, Steve Garvey at 1st, and Joe Ferguson at catcher. Man am I feeling old all of a sudden... :D

What team should I put you down for then? Lol

Upvote 0
Detroit-tigers-logo.jpg

Maybe next year. :(

We better spend some money on the free agent market. At least we have some big contracts coming off the books after the season. Time to retool the roster.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones