• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite MLB team?

What is this behemoth trade!?

Adrian Gonzalez, Carl Crawford, Josh Beckett nearing Boston Red Sox exit, sources say - ESPN Boston

I can understand the fire sale, but good grief the Dodgers are putting all stacks on deck for some playoffs lovin.

That is a coup if Boston can close the deal with the suckers Dodgers. Three of our four roster wrecking contracts, though Gonzalez at least produced. The team can then at least live with one (potentially) bad contract in Lackey.

Upvote 0
^lol

That bad huh?

Remember when I posted in here that the team wasn't likeable, well...

Actually I think this will be a win win for the Dodgers and the Red Sox as Boston gets some major roster flexibility and Agon will be great anywhere, Beckett will go from one of the best hitting divisions to the worst, and unlike Fenway, Chavez Revine will play to Crawford's strengths.

Upvote 0
Remember when I posted in here that the team wasn't likeable, well...

Actually I think this will be a win win for the Dodgers and the Red Sox as Boston gets some major roster flexibility and Agon will be great anywhere, Beckett will go from one of the best hitting divisions to the worst, and unlike Fenway, Chavez Revine will play to Crawford's strengths.

Unfortunately for the Dodgers and Crawford, they won't be seeing him until this time next season.

Either way, that lineup is STACKED.

Victorino, Punto, Kemp, A Gonz, HanRam, Ethier, Cruz, Treanor, then P. That's beast.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately for the Dodgers and Crawford, they won't be seeing him until this time next season.

Either way, that lineup is STACKED.

Victorino, Punto, Kemp, A Gonz, HanRam, Ethier, Cruz, Treanor, then P. That's beast.

I'm still kind of speechless it happened. As a baseball (not Red Sox) fan trades like this are unfathomable, let alone gong through the waiver process. This has to be one of the most significant in season alterations to two teams directions in the history of baseball.

Upvote 0
I'm still kind of speechless it happened. As a baseball (not Red Sox) fan trades like this are unfathomable, let alone gong through the waiver process. This has to be one of the most significant in season alterations to two teams directions in the history of baseball.

I think this is THE most significant, honestly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones