• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your favorite NFL team?

Trophies.jpg

Upvote 0
Bolts fan here!

Being Canadian you kind of just have to pick a team and go with it. :eek: After following the NFL for years now I haven't found a more interesting and exciting team to watch in the NFL.

Vikings and Colts follow closely behind though. Love watching them as well. :cool:

I'm gonna assume you mean the San Diego Chargers?

Upvote 0
BRONCOS!

A little worried about stripping the cupboard to bring in Tebow....

I would be too. He's not an NFL QB. The Broncos know it and that's why they extended Orton.

THE one and only 6X Superbowl Champion PITTSBURGH STEELERS!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen....your starting QB.....Ben Rapistberger! :eek: :p

Upvote 0
Eagles. they are very underrated. they are going to surprise many people this year.
YES! I'm an Eagles fan myself. I grew up in PA and lived in Philadelphia for 10 years.

I agree that they are underrated (especially when you talk to hard-headed Giants fans who think that their Super Bowl win is the greatest moment in sports history :rolleyes:)

I still think the Eagles will finish 2nd in the NFC East (1st if the Cowboys injury issues persist), even though that rests on how Kolb plays.

Upvote 0
YES! I'm an Eagles fan myself. I grew up in PA and lived in Philadelphia for 10 years.

I agree that they are underrated (especially when you talk to hard-headed Giants fans who think that their Super Bowl win is the greatest moment in sports history :rolleyes:)

I still think the Eagles will finish 2nd in the NFC East (1st if the Cowboys injury issues persist), even though that rests on how Kolb plays.

And which Eagles Super Bowl victory is the greatest moment in Eagles history??

Upvote 0
My Texans laid the everlivin smackdown on the ponies yesterday. My god, the last scoring drive was straight-up run down your throat football, no passing attempts. Foster was rippin off huge chunks of yardage and even Slaton got in on the action. The OLine was beating the colts D like they owed them money, blowing them off the line and opening huge holes. Foster just waltzed into the end zone. This was by far the biggest win in franchise history (wish I didnt have to say that but its true). Houston appears to have truly arrived to play ball with the big boys on the block.

Upvote 0
My Texans laid the everlivin smackdown on the ponies yesterday. My god, the last scoring drive was straight-up run down your throat football, no passing attempts. Foster was rippin off huge chunks of yardage and even Slaton got in on the action. The OLine was beating the colts D like they owed them money, blowing them off the line and opening huge holes. Foster just waltzed into the end zone. This was by far the biggest win in franchise history (wish I didnt have to say that but its true). Houston appears to have truly arrived to play ball with the big boys on the block.

I've been waiting on a game like this for like 9 freakin years. i just hope we don't get complacent and continue to kick ass.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones