• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What's your IQ??? ;)

All an iq test really tells you is how good at iq tests (in particular the iq test you took) you are.

I've had crazy results up and down the scale. Means nothing. It's about as useful as "whats your star wars name" when it doesn't matter what you input, you get a,different name every time

I sooooo agree with this!

And you are a damn smart guy Super User Root / SUroot.

I also think it is a load of poooo

I only got 84, andI don't think I am that dumb haha unless I am :)

Yeah!

Upvote 0
I stopped taking them after some dumb lizard convinced them that I cheated.

inside-geico.jpg

really does that even look like an honest face?

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
142. Of course, This also means my street smarts IQ is 18. (160 - IQ). Sounds about right :p

Heh, that's a perfect way of putting it :p

I got the same, but in the email they downgraded me to a General IQ of 133, probably because I didnt pay. First IQ test I've done, and I'm pretty sure it is a mediocre system for judging intelligence. All it really tells me is that I'm not particularly unintelligent :eek: I've done an aptitude test before, which said I was in the top whatever percentile, but then again I have the social skills of a spoon, so that's of great use to me :rolleyes:

As regards to this website: Seems Legit :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones