• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

what's your next tablet?

The Nexus 7 is very intriguing to me. I have added it to my Christmas list.

My problem with the Nexus 7 is that it does not have an external SD card option and frankly 16GB is not quite enough. On the plus side, it would probably have the purest Android flavor, which is always a good thing, IMO.

Edit: Changed my opinion. With the news of the release of the N10 (and the N4), I think I will be going in for both!

Upvote 0
My son wants my a500 now.....he has shown ZERO interest in a tablet, even though I gave a Toshiba Thrive to his younger sister..... suddenly he is using mine a lot now.

.......so I have been looking at Best Buy during my weekly visit, but BB is not stocking too much in the way of tablets right now......at least not Android..... plenty of iPads to pick from though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones