1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

whatsapp account issues on my new sensation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by goodm7sn, Sep 4, 2011.

1. goodm7sn

goodm7sn Newbie

One of my essential whatsapp accounts doesn't work anymore for an unknown reason, i changed my device from nokia n97 to an HTC sensation and suddenly i can not get my whatsapp to work on neither of those devices!

However , when i change the account number to my other simcard (by uninstalling and reinstalling the app) , it works flawlessly.

I tried many approaches to get this fixed but unfortunately i suppose its an account number issue that i cannot resolve manually ,when i check my account info it indicates "account status: unknown" , "expiration:unknown", thought ive been using it for a such few months now.

Anyone came across this kind of issue before ? any tips to help me resolve it ? ive contacted whatsapp support and they werent helpful at all , they just recommended a clean install (which i did over 20 times ).

Thank you for your help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tink-GB

Tink-GB Member

Apologies, but what's the point of this app other than to avoid paying for SMS's?

Then the official whatsapp website says you need to pay a yearly charge of $1.99 to continue the service. Although this is not a lot, again you are having to pay.

I think the lack of responses says it all...ditch the app and get onto a decent tariff that has unlimited SMS'ing and you won't need to pay again or even via this app.

3. bobmatt

bobmatt Lurker

Most unlimited SMS tariffs do not include picture messages or SMS to numbers abroad, Whatsapp does this for free,

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date is 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews