1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

whatsapp no last seen but I'm sure I'm not blocked

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by rvkk, Aug 4, 2013.

1. rvkk

rvkk Lurker
    None

Aug 4, 2013
    Hi all,
    Please I need your help.

Few weeks ago I added a contact to my phone book. But this contact don't have my phone number.
    When I look at it in whatsapp it never show a last seen online. It's blank as if they blocked me while I'm sure they didn't cos they don't know my phone number.

How is that possible?

Please it's important for me to know if you can help.
    Thanks a lot

Advertisement

2. aayushdutta

aayushdutta Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 21, 2012
    Male
    Student of Bachelor of Computer Applications
    New Delhi, IN
    Hmm, So this is becoming more and more of a problem these days as people want to see the last seen time of the person they're about to message. So, what the error in the whatsapp system actually is that the iPhone app "Whatsapp" doest actually have an option to "Remove Last Seen Time Tag" from your Profile Contacts screen.

This is more often a secretive premium feature of whatsapp NOT available under Android. It's because, it is free for first year on Android whereas it's paid to download in iTunes Store. Thus, if the user has pretty much checked this option then you cannot (No Matter How Hard You Try) can see the last seen of that user.

Now, if that person doesn't have an iPhone.. It might be that you're being fooled and that person might just have your number and have blocked you. So just triple check that too.

Regards.
    Developer Callsign: ADProgrammer
    Aayush Dutta

3. ThatOneRearEnd

ThatOneRearEnd Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 8, 2013
    Male
    Paramedic
    Germany
    I've encountered that problem too. I'm not sure what's the problem here but I might think it could correlate with some network latency issues...