1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Whatsapp

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by KING LUFF, May 25, 2011.

1. KING LUFF

KING LUFF Well-Known Member

Hi,

I'm struggling to get peoples contact photos to show up in the contact list. On my old desire it showed their current facebook profile pic!

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. daz_2000

daz_2000 Android Enthusiast

You need to add facebook under social hub account and link to your Google/phone contacts. I would suggest not to sync contacts from the facebook app.

3. Wezzy10

Wezzy10 Lurker

I did this with Samsung SocialHub and also the Android Facebook app, and sunced with Google Contact and now I have three records linked to each contact name and they all show different pics.

The Facebook profile pic looks different between the Android app and the Socialhub app, like one shows the right thumbnail of the contact as facebook does, the other sort of squeezes the whole profile pic into the small square for the contact and looks distorted, but I cant seem to work out which is which.

In the Contacts on the phone, it shows a little blue F sign, obviously for facebook, and then also a little green sign with a peson to indicate facebook also?

Anyone know what is going on here?

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews