1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

When can I buy this!!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EVO1, Jun 1, 2010.

1. EVO1

EVO1 Newbie

If I call Sprint at 12:00 am on the 4th. Will I get this phone? If not where should I go and order now. And if I have to order elsewhere is it the same as going through Sprint? Thanks.

2. EVO1

EVO1 Newbie

Yeah, Just called my local Sprint store and they said they will have it on Friday when they open. It's a small store stuck in the corner where I live. I guess thats my hope.

3. Rob_A

Rob_A Android Expert

call Walmart or Sam's club before u give up

4. EVO1

EVO1 Newbie

But won't Sprint themselves have it?

5. p00kienrayray

p00kienrayray Well-Known Member

if you dont mind waiting for the rebate, then your best shot is going into a sprint corporate store. your chances for getting one via best buy or radio shack is slim on launch day, but you don't have to deal w/ that dreaded rebate.

6. dylan88

dylan88 Android Expert

7. unplugged1

unplugged1 Android Enthusiast

You can also try ordering through Telesales (888-882-4030), or order through the online Sprint store here:

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/epc/epclanding.asp

They should have plenty of Evo's and I understand that they send it next day delivery.

If you are new to Sprint, or are adding a line and don't have any other discount, use a Sprint Store or the links above and get an Employee Referral discount of 15% on your plan. Here is the employee number and 3 digit employee code:

E-Mail: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    Last 3 of CID: 383

8. Outrigger

Outrigger Well-Known Member

No, Sprint will not have it at 12:00am on the dot. Fri morning.

9. EVO1

EVO1 Newbie

I think I got one locked up. Thanks to all. So RS is offering the phone for $199.99 for new plan and/or upgrade. Good deal.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews