• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When can we buy it?

Hmm that's not DHL.. That's 'postal service', known as USPS, Parcel Force, Posten, or EMS around the world.

DHL is like UPS or Fedex, they have their own vans etc. Still DHL insure for that phone probably would have cost you 40 or 50 Euros to the US.

See, thats what I thought too. Nope. The Deutsch post bought DHL and took their name. DHL decided that residential delivery in the US was not economical, so they pass any packages addressed to residential addresses to USPS. Check the wikipedia page.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone, this is my first post in this forum, hope to contribute more when I get a galaxy myself. My question is: I will be visiting London tomorrow, and will stay a couple of days on a business trip. I would like to get a galaxy while im there and need your help to get one from a retail shop:

1) does O2 shops sell them sim free without subscriptions?

2) are there any particular retail shops (or O2 shops) that I would find galaxy 100% (i'll have very limited time for strolling) particularly around central London (oxford st. etc) thanks much in advance..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones