1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

When can we get the Atrix without preorder????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by diet, Feb 21, 2011.

1. diet

diet Member
    None

Feb 9, 2010
    So it seems that obviously people have gotten the Atrix but here's the convo between me and a sales rep from an ATT store...

Me: Hi! Will you guys have the Atrix tomorrow for sale? (2/22)
    Chick over the phone: The official launch date is March 6th but we've hears through the grapevine that it might be releasing sooner...

LIKE WTF wasn't the phone suppose to be release TOMORROW??? Unsatisfied I called a second store...

Me: Hey just wanted to know when the Atrix will be released...
    Dude over the phone: Uhh hold on one second...(puts me on hold for 1 minute) March 4th through the 6th...we're not sure yet...

ANY THOUGHTS?!?!?!

Advertisement

2. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 14, 2009
    Regional Sales Manager
    DFW
    I called 2 ATT stores and they said they are in stock and will go on sale tomorrow morning. I plan on picking one up in the morning.

3. diet

diet Member
    None

Feb 9, 2010
    OK OK OK unsatisfied STILL after hearing your experience calling an ATT Store i called a THIRD ONE....

"(Laughs) I dont know for sure but I THINK we're selling it tomorrow..."

Me: "I've just called 2 other stores and they both told me March 6th..."

"Well yeah that's what I heard too but I'm 95% sure we will have it tomorrow..."

Me: "Yeah a lot of people I've talked to said it will come out tomorrow..."

"Well thats not a date I've heard once at all but tell you what we open at 10 tomorrow so call back then (Laughs)..."

Is it me or are people that work at these stores totally clueless about the ATT flagship Android phone...???

4. zizo79

zizo79 Android Enthusiast
    None

Feb 5, 2011
    PA
    My local AT&T store dude told me that they will only have 9 of them...I was like #HOP lol

5. techandroid5

techandroid5 Newbie
    None

Feb 19, 2011
    The ATT sales rep got one out for me tonight and would have sold it to me at our local store, I'm just not convinced yet. Gonna see how everyone else likes them first.

6. ECdOc

ECdOc Member
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    Stopped into the ATT store in Center City Philly tonight after work and the guy said they are sitting in the back but cant sell them but he would if he could. When I asked he said they will be open tomorrow at 8am and gave me a business card and said he would be waiting for me. haha I'm still weighing whether or not to get it though with the data issues. I guess there is always the 30 day return policy...

7. Aaronneyer

Aaronneyer Member
    None

Jan 24, 2010
    Haven't talked to an ATT store yet but the radio shack near where I live has just one Atrix in stock but they couldn't sell it until tomorrow. They will probably be getting more in a few days though.