• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When did you

Been wearing a mask at work since April 29th as well as temperature checks on same day. Don't wear one in public, not that I don't care but because I minimize trips out, get in and out quickly and avoid everyone else. If stores were open normal hours I would even be better off since I am currently on night shift and prefer stopping by the store when I leave work but they don't start opening until an hour later.

Upvote 0
Been wearing a mask at work since April 29th as well as temperature checks on same day. Don't wear one in public, not that I don't care but because I minimize trips out, get in and out quickly and avoid everyone else. If stores were open normal hours I would even be better off since I am currently on night shift and prefer stopping by the store when I leave work but they don't start opening until an hour later.
the thing is, you should wear one in public. it is out of respect to the other people. it is not designed to protect you from others. but it is a sign that you want to protect others from you. even though you think you are not infected, it puts others at ease to know that you have a mask on. if i see you out without a mask, i will ask you to either leave the store or put a mask on. or i will get management to do it. how do i know you are not infected? you maybe asymptomatic and could be spreading the virus without knowing it.

now if you are in your car or something, you do not have to have a mask. but in a store, restuarant or any closed environment, please where a mask.

Upvote 0
the thing is, you should wear one in public. it is out of respect to the other people. it is not designed to protect you from others. but it is a sign that you want to protect others from you. even though you think you are not infected, it puts others at ease to know that you have a mask on. if i see you out without a mask, i will ask you to either leave the store or put a mask on. or i will get management to do it. how do i know you are not infected? you maybe asymptomatic and could be spreading the virus without knowing it.

now if you are in your car or something, you do not have to have a mask. but in a store, restuarant or any closed environment, please where a mask.
^ What he said!

Upvote 0
March. I haven't gone out at all until this weekend when I went to A FARM STAND OR TWO and HOME DEPOT. and I saw REAL LIVE PEOPLE!!!! It was GREAT! I miss people. But I wear a mask when around others out of love and courtesy to them for their peace of mind. I haven't been around anyone but they need to know I would even think of infecting them if I was asymptomatic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones