• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

when does the next best motorola come out?

aaronmach1

Android Enthusiast
Nov 13, 2009
michigan usa
Im due for an upgrade from my bionic. I like the motorolla droids i have had the last few years. So currently have a bionic and it looks like razor maxx hd is my best option right now. Is there somthing coming out in the near future that i should just wait for to upgrade or should i go with the razor maxx hd?

Another answer is that the Motorola X Phone has been rumored for a while, but there is no indication that they Motorola will actually sell it, when that might happen, or that Verizon will get it if they do. The latest news (in the last few days) is that a supposed Motorola X phone with AT&T bands was submitted to the FCC for approval, so it looks like the X phone will come out in some form, but it's likely not yet the phone that Verizon may sell.

The Razr Maxx HD is over 6 months old now. It's still a good phone, but you'd think that Verizon and Motorola will have a new handset at some point in the next few months. However, I have seen no rumors that a new Motorola phone is imminent on Verizon. Usually these things tend to leak.

I'm due for an upgrade in August and if my phone broke today and I needed to buy a new phone now, the Razr Maxx HD would be one of the devices I would seriously consider - for Motorola's great radio, it's great durability and fantastic battery life, and for Motorola's less heavy OEM Android software compared with Samsung's and HTC's phones.

But, that's just me...

Reactions: global2 and Thom
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones