• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help When doing a factory reset....

....via the phone settings, are you supposed to choose "Reset phone" or "Reset phone & internal storage"?

I am getting poor battery life after Froyo and wanted to give a factory reset a shot. But I want to make sure that I'm doing it right. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

You'll want to reset phone and internal storage. Make sure you back up what you need first...you'll find plenty of instructions as to how to do that in this section of the forum.

I did a factory reset yesterday (phone and internal storage). It wiped everything, but somehow the pictures saved on my phone (not to SD card) were still on there afterwards. Weird, but I won't complain, even though I did make sure to back them up.

Reactions: WizeGuyDezignz
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones