• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help When I add a contact manually in the phone, it does not show up in my gmail contacts

dguy

Android Expert
Jun 9, 2010
On my Nexus One, when adding contacts in the phone or in Gmail, they would show up on both the phone and Gmail contacts on my PC. With my Incredible, when I add contacts in Gmail, they show up on my phone, but not vice versa. How can I add contacts to my phone so that they will become Gmail contacts?

On my Nexus One, when adding contacts in the phone or in Gmail, they would show up on both the phone and Gmail contacts on my PC. With my Incredible, when I add contacts in Gmail, they show up on my phone, but not vice versa. How can I add contacts to my phone so that they will become Gmail contacts?

Just select "Google" to be the type of contact in the drop down when adding the contact...

Bada Bing Bada Boom it will now sync :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones