• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When is 2.2 OTA coming to the Eris?

There was also nothing in it for them when they gave us 2.1 either so who knows what will happen..

They still had a lot of inventory to move. Who would buy an Eris on 1.5 when all the other Android phones had 2.1. And I would not have bought my phone if I had not been assured that it was going to be upgraded to at least 2.0. It took longer than expected, but it was upgraded.

Upvote 0
You know what, I think we should get froyo for fact they make up dates about when we receive these updates, the real annoying bugs, and false statements that we were getting changes like the pinch for zoom on map, sending us refurbished phones that could possibly have the same bugs that should off been fixed, we deserve it

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
You know what, I think we should get froyo for fact they make up dates about when we receive these updates, the real annoying bugs, and false statements that we were getting changes like the pinch for zoom on map, sending us refurbished phones that could possibly have the same bugs that should off been fixed, we deserve it

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Pinch/Zoom works in Maps for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones