• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

when it comes to replacing a phone

JonnieDearest

Nov 8, 2009
Do they give you new one or a refurbished one? cause my HTC sense force closes and the touch keyboard has been spazzing out & now the weather won't load so I know its soft wear...*sigh* and I am about a week over my month mark so yeah I do have insurance so that'll Help ...

IF you think the issues you're having is software related, you could reload the phone (factory defaults), make sure you've got the OTA maintenance release, then reload your downloaded apps. I'd sooner do that than have to endure torture from a Sprint support session. A buddy took his 6 week old Hero to a Sprint Store and they guy did it over his lunch break. Was worth the trip!

Upvote 0
Okay went to the Sprint store and the man was no help very condescending didn't listen to me and installed another task killer on my phone that I said I didn't want on my phone (removed it as soon as I walked out the door) I work retail and I listen to customers and help them gah sorry had to vent.
So I called the customer service number and bam new phone in three days by mail :) I am a happy clam. Thanks guys for the help and advice!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones