1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support when receiving call -> disconnect and immediately call another number

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by kippy ben kipod, May 11, 2016.

1. kippy ben kipod

None

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Hi,
    I wonder if there's an app that can runs in the background, and can disconnect incoming call automatically and then call immediately another number.
    It can be every call or from certain numbers - It doesn't matter much to me.
    If there isn't - I'll be happy to get an advise for me to build such an app (I'm not a coder but will be happy to get ANY advice on this).
    It will do wonders for my NGO,
    Thanks,
    Kippi

P.S. If this is not the right place to ask this pls forgive me :) I'll be happy to ask this question elsewhere - please advise. THANK YOU !

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

If I'm understanding your question right, you can do that easily with Macrodroid (no root access needed and you can specify numbers as you wish) and no doubt with Tasker and other similar apps.

If you want to divert the incoming calls to another number, I don't know how other than by using the phone dialler apps call settings

3. kippy ben kipod

None

May 11, 2016
    Male
    Hey Girolez, Thank you very much for your reply. I'll check it tonight to see if it can disconnect an incoming call, and then call another number with no user intervention.

Happy days my friend and GL :)