Unlike most of you I will not be getting the EVO tomorrow. However, the more I read, the more convinced I am that I want to trade in my Moment (under 30 days) for the EVO, but I am a little skittish. My Moment is nice but definitely has "issues," including battery life, overheating and a noticible decrease in performance after the 2.1 upgrade (the threads I am seeing about FROYO "fixing" issues with EVO performance are frighteningly familiar). So... I am waffling. I have until June 14th with my 30-day window. Part of me wants to get on the phone and order the EVO tomorrow. But the more rational part thinks I should wait at least through the weekend to see what issues you all have with the EVO first. If I do that, will I run a risk of not being able to get one? You guys have me scared that these things are going to sell out. I will be ordering from Sprint directly. Leaving general excitement aside, what would you do in my position? I think the deal is, if I change to the EVO, that is it. I can't change back, nor do I restart 30 days with the new phone, correct? To all of you getting your new phones tomorrow -- enjoy them! I will be watching this board very closely to get reports on how they are.