1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

When will Cyanogen be made for Sprint Hero?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by neversatisfied, Feb 10, 2010.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    (please know that I have took 2 hours to search for this and I have not found my answer)

I have looked around for awhile now trying to find a cyanogen that will work for Sprint Hero as I am under the impression that it only works on the G1 right now. I am very interested in their Pre theme and I am not sure if that could be used on Fresh 1.1 or not, I have a hard time finding information on the theme let alone the newest version DL link. I also noticed that Palm has contacted the owner of the Pre theme due to its name and look and i am not sure if it was removed or not.

Any info on this will be appreciated.

Also, do the metamorph themes work on any android phone with metamorph installed on it? I am at xda's website and i am noticing they say versions and phone names under the themes. The theme I want says "for any 1.6 rom", and i am using Fresh 1.1 with android 1.5 so i am not sure if it would even work for me.

Advertisement

2. 702DROID

702DROID Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    NEVADA
    everything that will work on our heros is listedn in the cdma hero section on xda

3. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    That's what I was assuming. I just needed to make sure because Cyanogen is looking real cool lol.

Is there any way to get the Palm Pre theme without it?

Tags: