• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help When will the Moment 2 be released?

mjnoles1

Feb 15, 2010
I know, stupid question and no one has an idea, but still.

I have a update available through sprint that I have been holding in my back pocket until the Samsung Moment would receive 2.1 (Was not and will not purchase the Moment with the 1.5 as a lot of people had issues). And I want the Samsung Moment because I want a real keyboard.

Now, it looks like the Samsung Moment will finally have 2.1 very soon, and then all of a sudden pictures of a possible Moment 2 is on the internet.

I know no one knows at all when the Moment 2 would be available, but once a leak picture like that is displayed online, how long after that does the actual phone usually become available?

I am asking because I am wondering should I purchase the Samsung Moment with 2.1 when it officially comes out or should I wait for the Moment 2 to come out? Obviously if its not a very long wait, I'll wait it out for the Moment 2.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones