• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

When will the top stats/hot topics section on the Home page returen?

The admins seem to be a little *cough* slow...I mean busy >_>

http://androidforums.com/suggestion-box-feedback/63560-top-stats-gone.html

Date:04-19-2010, 02:26 AM
New servers coming Wednesday night. Once we get that running smoothly, and the site optimized, we'll add it back in. Might take a few days but hopefully by the end of this week.

We all agree we like it and the goal is to add it back in... but won't do so at the expense of being able to load the site!

Thanks for your patience.

Upvote 0
Actually we are sorta at a stand-still on whether or not we want to bring them back at all and waiting for 100% (ish) stability before deciding.

But, yeah.. I miss it too :(

Well, I think we can say we all want AF to be stable first and foremost, especially the influx of new members that will join when the EVO hits the market. But you HAVE to bring back the top stats when you feel that stability has been taken care of! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones