• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

when your phone is blocked...need help

Rub3n

Lurker
Sep 19, 2012
Hello
This is my problem:
My brother's phone (Barcelona) is to much times wrong deblockd.
So he need to fill in his gmail account and password.
The problem is he don't know his pass or gmail account.
What I remember is that he needed to fill in a secundair e-mail adress.
And that is me...

My question is now How can i know his password and gmail account?

his phone: Barcelona
android: 2.2

Hi Ruben - welcome to Android Forums... thanks for joining! :)

If your brother doesn't know his Gmail account or Password, I think you will be a little stuck. Here is a little info for if he remembers his Gmail account:

If you are talking about a screen lock password, then after a fixed number of incorrect entries your phone should prompt you for the password for the gmail account the phone is registered to. If that doesn't work, shut off the phone, log into the gmail account on a website and change the password using Google's password recovery. Once the new password is confirmed, turn on the phone and try using the new password.

The above would only work if the phone has either WIFI or 3G on... If not, you would have to perform a factory reset, which would un-link the phone and erase all data on it. Your brother would then be able to link the phone back up to his Gmail account.

Let us know how you get on :)

Upvote 0
Hello,
Me I have the same problem my htc desire V T328w is block. My son play with it, now the phone ask me my google account, I have it but nothing when I put my gmail account and password. Please help because I do not know what to do. I can do nothing with my phone, I can only receive call, not sms and outgoing call !!!!!

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones