• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where are all my "Downloads" in Market?

Yeah, common problem. You can 1) Wait for several hours...some folks said it finally automatically synced up or 2) Go to Settings->Application->Manage applications. Select the 'All' tab at the top. Find the Market application in the list then push 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data'. Start the market, accept the license. It will force the market app to rsync and you are good to go.

Upvote 0
Anyone else not seeing all their apps downloads in Market? I want to move all my apps to SD card (this was my most anticipated function of 2.2 besides speed)

Good luck with that. Only apps you can move to the SD card are the ones the developers set that option for.

Out of all the apps on my phone I think I had 5 or 6 that I was able to move.

And don't move Pandora because then the widget don't work and you have to uninstall/reinstall pandora to get it back.

Reactions: Kelita
Upvote 0
Yeah, common problem. You can 1) Wait for several hours...some folks said it finally automatically synced up or 2) Go to Settings->Application->Manage applications. Select the 'All' tab at the top. Find the Market application in the list then push 'Clear Cache' and 'Clear Data'. Start the market, accept the license. It will force the market app to rsync and you are good to go.

Bingo!...thanks!

Upvote 0

Thanks a lot. This worked for me. :)

Upvote 0
Good luck with that. Only apps you can move to the SD card are the ones the developers set that option for.

Out of all the apps on my phone I think I had 5 or 6 that I was able to move.

And don't move Pandora because then the widget don't work and you have to uninstall/reinstall pandora to get it back.
Thanks for the info about the widgets. My scanner radio widget disappeared and once I moved it back to the phone, I got it working again. Had no idea that would mess up the widgets.

Upvote 0
Well I just did a hard reset not too long ago. I couldn't re-download my apps with appbrain. On the appbrain site, only option was to uninstall, which at the time I didn't even have them on my Evo... So there goes manually downloading each one I had with the QR code.

Only reason I did a hard reset was hoping I could get better battery performance, at least the charging to improve. Still nothing. Even with a hard reset my Evo will not fall asleep.

Up Time:
1:49:xx

Awake Time:
1:46:xx

Frustrating -_-

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones