• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help where are my contacts

golfernut78

Dec 28, 2011
i was writing an email the other day on my tablet and realized i didn't have the contact for the person, then we searching all over the tablet and couldn't find my contacts. is there an app or part of the email app that i am missing where i can sort through contacts for my linked email accounts? if not, what app do you recommend to use that will work with the native email app? the email account in question would be my work microsoft exchange account, and not gmail.

You need to look for the "People" app which lists all your imported/synchronized contacts. You can find it by clicking the top right onscreen button, normally found on the second screen. You might want to check you have your contacts synchronized to your gmail account.

I have my contacts synchronized to my gmail account on my phone and it only took a few seconds to synchronize on the tablet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones