1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where are my YouTube uploads going?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by who4ever, Dec 26, 2011.

1. who4ever

who4ever Newbie

Can anyone tell me where my YouTube uploads are going and how I can view them, both from the Atrix itself and my pC at home? It sounds like I'm an idiot, but how can I check what YouTube account the Atrix uses? And what is a YouTube channel? Is that where my vidoes are? Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. who4ever

who4ever Newbie

When I 'share' a video from the Atrix by clicking on YouTube, it seems to upload but doesn't appear in my channels, nor on my pC when logging into my account. There was a link on my account that said if I want to upload from a mobile device, I need to email it to an email address at m.youtube.com. This way worked. How come there seems to be 2 options to upload videos, but only the email way worked, not uploading directly to YouTube. Do you understand what I am saying? Cause I don't [​IMG]

3. Tratious

Tratious Lurker

I bet the uploads are being marked Private, or unlisted in which case you need to open YouTube on your phone, sign in to your account, click on "Uploads". While on the "Uploads" tab there is a little arrow facing down click that, and then click edit, go to Privacy, and select Public. This will enable your videos to be shown onto your YouTube Channel.

who4ever likes this.

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews