• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Where are the roms?

What happened to all the roms did everyone just stop updating or what lol?

I think you mean will there be new Roms?.......... I just updated my Rom yesterday and updated the theme a few hours ago so its not like we're not updating them......

besides its upto the Dev's whether or not they update their Roms, when they do it, and how its made

Upvote 0
I think you mean will there be new Roms?.......... I just updated my Rom yesterday and updated the theme a few hours ago so its not like we're not updating them......

besides its upto the Dev's whether or not they update their Roms, when they do it, and how its made

Yea that's what i mean lol. but also im meaning there were alot of updated roms daily 2 weeks ago and now its just yours and midnight rom i see being updated. plus what happened to ultramatrix rom... kinda just dropped off the map.

Upvote 0
Yea that's what i mean lol. but also im meaning there were alot of updated roms daily 2 weeks ago and now its just yours and midnight rom i see being updated. plus what happened to ultramatrix rom... kinda just dropped off the map.

I update my Rom when I see something that can be improved or to add functionality so I might not update it as often as it has been lately

And on the topic of new Roms I am working on something buts there's no guarantee it will workout and be released

Upvote 0
I update my Rom when I see something that can be improved or to add functionality so I might not update it as often as it has been lately

And on the topic of new Roms I am working on something buts there's no guarantee it will workout and be released

cool bro yea ive seen your rom never tried it tho, i think cause some things didnt work that i wished worked or something, does your rom work with eng-hboot?

Upvote 0

We were frantically playing catch up to the Evo 3d guys, now that we have, things have slowed down.

I update my Rom when I see something that can be improved or to add functionality so I might not update it as often as it has been lately.
This goes for me as well.

Upvote 0
We were frantically playing catch up to the Evo 3d guys, now that we have, things have slowed down.

This goes for me as well.

ohhh alrite then. lol ( not trying to be a dick by my previous comment i love all the Dev's on this forum i just was wondering if yall were up to an project or something) anything new with their new update that can help our phone i mean are roms gonna be combined in the future? or is 1.58 gonna mess that up?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones