• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where can I buy a genuine Motorola screen ?

D

Deleted User

My screen has cracked and I bought a replacement from eBay but the colours are washed out, it's nowhere near as bright and it scrolls jerkily. I've searched everywhere for a genuine Motorola replacement but I can't find one. Several people claim to be selling genuine OEM parts, but when you look at the reviews or feedback, others are reporting that they are cheap copies. I contacted Motorola UK to see if I could buy one from them but I was told they do not supply parts and the only way to get my phone repaired was to send it to them and they would do it for £90.

I'm not spending £90 on a three year old 1st Gen Moto G, I just want to be able to buy a genuine part and fit it myself. Any ideas ? Ta !

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones