• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where Can I Download An Official Stock ROM?

I bought a phone from the US, and it has Criket (US mobile service provider) software on it (boot image, software installer/updater, etc).

I would like to get it to the original Android one that my previous S10 had.
well sammobile is where you want to go for stock roms:
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/

but i'm not quite sure i understand what you want to do. stock roms are firmware updates, and firmware updates are very device specific. there are a lot of s10 models out there. you can't just flash any s10 firmware update. it has to be exactly the one for your exact model.

so if your previous s10 was not the same exact model you have now, i'm sorry but it will not work. you will not be able to flash your previous s10 firmware onto your current s10.

firmware updates are very device specific and flashing the wrong firmware could soft brick your phone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can get it from samsung Official web, but don't forget to check the region....
i have never been able to find any kind of firmware updates for their mobile devices on their website. sammobile has always been the place to go for official samsung mobile firmware updates. do you have a link to updates on their website? i would love to know where you would find them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones