1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where can I download music?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mach1man, Mar 7, 2012.

1. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

I'm looking for a site that will allow me to download music, kinda unlimited. I'm willing to pay but I don't wanna pay per song. I'm looking for like a monthly subscription that will allow me to download whatever I'd like :) I've looked at napster but they want a monthly subscription plus pay for download. Anyone have any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. HenryKrinkle

HenryKrinkle Well-Known Member

I'm not aware of any such service. If you don't want to pay, however, there are countless options.

3. sherri

sherri Android Expert

Confused...Not pay per song? Pay per download? Subscription? Look at Pandora or Last FM...

Look at the app Music Paradise (free in market)....for downloading almost any song you want...

4. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

A subscription is what I'm looking to pay for that will allow me to download songs. Like old napster and rhapsody were you pay for a monthly subscription and download whatever you would like. Now they want a subscription and also pay per download.

5. mach1man

mach1man Android Expert

I have a free music download for my phone but I'm looking for one for my computer so I can build my music library and burn cd's and what not

6. sherri

sherri Android Expert

Ahhhhh....Doesn't Pandora do this? Or, can you load downloaded music from phone into your Google music? (Not sure about burning music from there...) I would try opening Windows Media Player on PC after you put the Google music app on there, and see if you can burn from there...

Always the option to dl songs to Android phone, connect phone to PC, and drag/drop music onto PC...Once in WMP, you can burn from there.

7. colornshape

colornshape Android Enthusiast

Rdio. $10/mo for unlimited use on your computer and mobile device. That gives you access to their large catalog, from which you build a collection. You can download songs to your mobile device for offline playback, or stream them on the fly. One drawback is that you have to use their music player for all their content, even if you download it. Equalizer by SA Labs, from the Market, corrects the poorly tuned equalizer.

The mobile rdio app works fine on my Rezound, but not flawlessly. They give you a week or two free to try it out. I think Spotify offers a similar service, but I don't like the name, so I haven't tried it.

Matt

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews