• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Where Can I find a case like the Sprint case ?

Give it a few weeks. The issue here is that Sprint didn't openly work with OEM manufacturers (quite a few have said this to me when I asked them about the dearth of available accessories) to send them even dummy units for them to create accessories for them.

What amazes me is while apple may be criticized for its draconian practices, it knows how to plan a campaign when it releases a device. There are SO MANY accessories and accessory vendors lined up selling stuff for new devices ON the day or even announced and ready before the release of said device, it boggles the mind why Sprint and HTC decide to make us wait months sometimes before device accessories are available. Not as if they didn't shoot themselves in the foot with unavailability of the device to begin with to start.

Upvote 0
I think thats what its called. Its wide inside. Wide enough to fit a Body Glove with the Evo.

I have one just laying around. I got it, to use with a the rubber-y Sprint case, but just ended up getting an innocase II and holster. Wanna buy it? If you're interested, lemme take a picture of it when I get home, just to make sure it's the one you're thinking of.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones