1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Where can I get music and how transfer them on my phone?

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by Cola56, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Cola56

None

I use HTC Rezound,I am wondering where can I get music and put them onto my HTC Rezound?

Advertisement

2. smpcorp

smpcorp Lurker
    None

Oct 3, 2010
    Flight Test Design Engineer
    Florida
    Google gtunes and follow directions. Or click this link. Go for the update after the install. The app and music downloads are free. Yes, FREE!
    This is i-tunes worst nightmare. Sorry Apple users, it won't install in your device.

g-tunes.mobi/gml/gml.html

3. Anfans

None

Dec 7, 2011
    You can buy it from Google Music or Amazon or iTunes. and then create a folder named "music" and put your music into it.

4. Cola56

None

Thank you,are there any free music?

5. fightingirish

fightingirish Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 19, 2011
    Somebody on the internet wondering how to get free music. Well, that's something you don't see every day!

All kidding aside, if you want the good stuff (i.e. popular stuff everybody wants and listens to), then to get it legally, it'll cost ya. Amazon, iTunes, and all the usual suspects can help you there. Otherwise, borrow and rip from your friends, etc.

As for the more 'illicit' places to get free music, well, I won't go into that in detail here. But if you must, try a blog aggregator site like this:

Search and Browse Music Blogs - Elbows Music Blog Aggregator.

If you feel somewhat adventurous, lots of sites like mp3.com offer free downloads from emerging and established artists. Amazon also gives away a ton of free mp3's:

Amazon.com: MP3 Songs - $0-$0.01: MP3 Downloads

Another great resource is the Internet Archive. Tons of free downloads of live shows from bands that allow it, most notably the Grateful Dead. Lots of other recordings too, such as Creative Commons-friendly audio, public domain, old time radio, etc.