1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

where can i get the xbmc addons zip ?

Discussion in 'TV & Video' started by reginalu, Dec 12, 2014.

1. reginalu

reginalu Newbie
    None

Dec 3, 2014
    Female
    Android tv box, also known as Android Smart TV box or google tv box, is Google's

announcement of a new product, which will be equipped with traditional TV box google android

system introduced by connecting to the Internet, the television has become an intelligent mobile

phones, tablet PCs like the intelligent platform, the Internet and television together, become a new

entertainment system. You can install uninstall the software, games and other applications on their

own by the user, and "infinite content, unlimited use" of such TV. Watch traditional television

programs are fixed and can not access the Internet, consumers can not follow their own

preferences dominate television program, does not have the content and applications can be

loaded.

The amlogic android tv box such as MX, M8, MXQ are popular at EU from 2013 till now !

The XBMC is the most important media center for the andriod tv box , a lot of family user would like to have the android tv box with preinstalled addons on the xbmc.

the most hot addons at the xbmc are iStream ,Navi-X,Icefilms,1Channel ,UsTv now ,Sports Devil,Movie25 etc

I would like android tv box to have pre-installed so it makes the box "plug and play",

iStream ,Navi-X,Icefilms,1Channel ,UsTv now ,Sports Devil,Movie25 etc

I konw it can install the Ustv Now , Movie 25 from the fusion .

I would like where can i get the zip addons so my engneer can install it ! Who have the link for the zip ?

Advertisement