• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

where can i install the driver for the virgin mobile awe?

A

Android Question

I just bought the android virgin mobile AWE. I am having some trouble finding the link to download the driver i will need. so that i can connect my phone to my computer? i had the LG optimus elite and have been using that phone to connect to my computer a year now. but i wasn't sure if i would need a new driver on my computer for the new phone?

ZTE - USA doesn't list a driver. Plug the phone into the computer. Windows is usually pretty good at finding drivers if a) it needs one and b) it's out there on the internet (let it search if it asks if you want it to).

Or you could fill in the information on that form - click phone, then VM, then Awe, You'll get to a page that has a Contact Support link on it.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones