1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where do you carry?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jon Davis, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Jon Davis

Jon Davis Well-Known Member

Okay, I am a little older and work in an office (casual dress), I always wear a dress shirt with a breast pocket. That's where I carry my note. Off work I live on a farm and wear bib overalls. (Yeah, I said I was old..) I carry my note in the bib pocket.
    I read here that folks carry them in their front pants pocket. Or In their back pants pocket. It seems to me that would be uncomfortable and risk damage to the phone. Any comments or thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lordgreylock

lordgreylock Lurker

I keep my note in the front pocket in my jeans. It fits without a problem and I can hardly notice it's there. I think if it can't fit in someones front pocket, most likely their jeans must be too tight.

I am a strong advocate against guys wearing skinny jeans.

oh, and I use the Incipio feather case, it's thin and lightweight.

3. McGilli

McGilli Well-Known Member

Front pocket of jeans and shorts has never been a problem. As mentioned, don't even know it's there.

the phone is bigger than my previous phone, but much thinner. that could be why i can't tell it's there.

4. Bodestone

Bodestone Android Enthusiast

Shirt pocket or, if it is really hot and I have a lot of walking to do, the thigh pocket of combats to stop the screen getting damp (yeah, eww, I know).

5. Eluviet

Eluviet Well-Known Member

for most part of the day the phone is in my short pocket comfortably. during the weekend and while at home, if am in jeans, the phone fits comfortably in the back pocket as well as the front pockets. No flaps. just the handset. Knda feel the flip cover that comes with the note makes it bulkier and even feels heavier

6. Howard Hopkinson

Howard Hopkinson Android Enthusiast

Back pocket of my jeans or breast pocket of my jacket. The size of the phone has not been an issue, though before I got it I did think it might be.

7. jcal0820

jcal0820 Newbie

Was surprised how portable this was when I got mine some weeks ago... easily slides into front pocket of my military trousers, Multi-cams (the only things we're allowed to wear), when inside the compound... but when outside on missions, I just leave it in my hooch, too nice & new to get it beaten up out there :)

Samsung Galaxy Note Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note release date was January 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 2500mAh battery.

January 2012
Release Date
Reviews