1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

where doI find the gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by acsteve, Aug 29, 2011.

1. acsteve

acsteve Lurker

Hello, bought a Trans after the HP debacle. The transformer in my mind, blows away not only the HP but the promise of the HP as well. Don't care to argue that, only MHO.

I was wondering how to find (if one can) folders on my pad.. I hooked up and can get into the transformer folder (or drive I should say ) on my windows 7. However I was wanting to find the graphics size of the wallpapers to make one ( custom wallpaper) for my wife's and my transformer in Photoshop. I can not find them either on the pad by astro or on my win 7. I can find the size (anyone know please say) however it caused me to wonder why I can't find them on my trans and maybe other folders as well. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Steve

Advertisement

2. acsteve

acsteve Lurker

Found answer. Have to be rooted...

3. Lucky Armpit

Lucky Armpit Android Enthusiast

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I can browse/edit files and folders on my Transformer while it's connected to my Windows 7 machine via USB, and I don't have root access. Mine's 100% stock and I'm able to move things around no problem.

4. Pretkomel

Pretkomel Well-Known Member

You can access all folders without being rooted.

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews