1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where I download Manually Official Update 2.3.5 with Sense UI 3.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shah333, Dec 26, 2011.

1. shah333

shah333 Lurker

I still wait for OTA RUU Update 2.3.5 with Sense UI 3.0 on my Desire HD but I didn't receive yet. Can anyone tell me where I download it Manually on my PC, I have Desire HD CID number CWS_001, is this Branded or unbranded. Now i m using 2.3.3 Build number 2.47

Thanks in Advance
    Regards

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

The RUU available is for unbranded handsets (I've not seen a branded one yet) and as such, it won't work on yours as it appears as though your phone is branded, sorry.

3. Andreas919

Andreas919 Lurker

Sorry I'm having problems updating my Desire HD phone to 2.3.5. It keeps saying your phone is up to date. It's an unbranded phone. So can you tell me a link where I can manually download the official update. Thank you

4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

It depends if you have a carrier branded or unbranded phone - could you tell us the details (menu=>settings=>about phone and then list the build details)?

5. j s

j s Lurker

My Desire HD upgraded last week. Is there a new manual covering all the new features/whatever?

The upgrade seems to have fixed my Hotspot issues which is good news. Previously enabling the Hotspot meant complete lack of Internet access (3G) for both the phone and connected devices

6. JB1973

JB1973 Lurker

I have same problem like Andreas919, when I check sw update I have same answer "Your phone is up to date",but reality is:
    Android version is 2.3.3
    Sense version is 2.1
    kernel 2.6.35.10-gd2564fb
    SW nr. 2.50.707.4

Please advice

7. Andreas919

Andreas919 Lurker

Ok the build number of my phone is 2.37.832.6 CL66021 ANDROID VERSION 2.3.3 thank you Dats all. I need all the help thanks.

8. El Presidente

VIP Member

Not to my knowledge, is there anything in particular you're stuck with?

That's not techincally unbranded unfortunately, Unbranded handsets have a .405 in the software version. Whilst it might not have any network provider apps on there, it's still not classed as unbranded by HTC. You'll have to wait for your update unfortunately.

9. Andreas919

Andreas919 Lurker

Thank you I didn't know that. But do u by any chance know when I will get the update.

10. El Presidente

VIP Member

I've no idea what HTC's plans are? Do you have a number for them wherever you are? It could be worth giving them a call.

11. Andreas919

Andreas919 Lurker

Calling HTC is gonna take a lot of time from where I'm from. So could you tell me a way to debrand the phone without rooting it. Thank you

12. El Presidente

VIP Member

That's not possible unfortunately.

13. j s

j s Lurker

Nothing in particular. Just wondering about new features I might like to use but don't know about. Like dragging the camera (etc) on to the unlock ring for quick access - discovered that one by accident.

14. El Presidente

VIP Member

You can change those apps if you want, did you know about that? You can only use stock apps, nothing you've installed yourself though unfortunately.

15. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Hi El

I've got downloaded apps there....via 'personalise > lock screen > menu > shortcuts '

Gg

El Presidente likes this.
  16. El Presidente

VIP Member

And you can put everything? I'd a mess about last night (not on my phone) and was under the impression it was only stock apps. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

17. john_g

john_g Android Enthusiast

Yes, I can confirm that I can select from a full list of all my apps, including those I've downloaded.

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews