1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where is my downloaded file?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by metroidRoid2, Sep 13, 2020.

1. metroidRoid2

metroidRoid2 Lurker

I downloaded an audio file. I checked 'My Files' then the various categories and it is not there.

I also connected to my PC and did a search and couldn't find it.

How can I find the downloaded file?

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

How did you download it? Using what app?

puppykickr and ocnbrze like this.
  3. metroidRoid2

metroidRoid2 Lurker

The app I used is a language learning app. Under settings I don't see anything about a download section.

In My Files, I even checked recent files and the file I downloaded isn't there. That is odd because surely it should be there. I can't make sense out of this.

4. Dannydet

What is the name of the language learning app?
    We can install it on our own devices and check out the issue...

5. metroidRoid2

metroidRoid2 Lurker

It's called Rocket languages, but you have to have a subscription to use it.

6. Dannydet

So I installed the android app of it, I see no download section, only videos for the courses... Here's a screen shot of the app. Are you using this on your computer or phone? There is no separate folder for the videos, you just play them inside the app Screenshot_20200914-183304.png Screenshot_20200914-185454.png

7. metroidRoid2

metroidRoid2 Lurker

This is on my phone. I think you have to be a member. I was working on a particular lesson. There is a download button to download an audio file. I went into the settings for the app and gave storage permissions and still nothing. Thank you for trying to help out.

8. mikedt

mikedt 你好

I suggest contacting Rocket Languages customer support, especially if you have a paid subscription, and enquire where their app store the downloads. Because probably nobody else here can tell you, not unless they're also subscribers.

Snakeyeskm and Dannydet like this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 release date was March 6th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.2" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

March 6th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews
Specs