1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where is the best price?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ferrari353, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Ferrari353

Ferrari353 Well-Known Member

HTC Inspire 4G - HTC - Car Toys has a great price, but I can't seem to get it to work. When I try to upgrade, it keeps trying to give me a new plan and I'm just completely pissed off with it now. AT&T has garbage prices and they wouldn't negotiate price with me. Right now, I'm probably just going to buy it from Amazon because they have it for $70 and there's no tax. Has anyone found anywhere with a better price?

Advertisement

2. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

Costco, $50.

3. Ferrari353

That's only for new contracts...I'm an upgrade so it's $80.

4. JSchu22

JSchu22 Android Enthusiast

Oh OK, sorry.

5. urbhusker

urbhusker Newbie

Free for me today. New subscribers and showed the coupon cabin $100 off online coupon and they honored it.

6. Ferrari353

Why wouldn't they honor it for me??

7. proframer92

proframer92 Newbie

its really "who" you talk to at att i have been trying to get a early upgrade and cant seem to talk to the right people
    i gave up and have to wait til may

8. NativeTxn

NativeTxn Well-Known Member

When I got mine at AT&T (upgrade), I had a $50 credit on my account (have absolutely no idea why I had the credit - I don't remember getting it for any reason such as complaining, etc., but needless to say I didn't argue).

So, I got it for $49.99 + tax at AT&T (which means my 32 GB SD Card cost more than the phone)

9. urbhusker

urbhusker Newbie

Good question. Apparently I was just lucky. They seemed to bend over backwards to get my business. She looked it up online and said no problem

10. TXSNAFU

TXSNAFU Lurker

Got mine Saturday at a CarToys store. Through 2/22/11 pay $99 get $100 mail in rebate. Be prepared to wait a month to submit rebate. They want a copy of your first bill showing data plan.

11. Ferrari353

I tried doing it, but I was trying to upgrade, and it wanted me to open a new plan and support wasn't very helpful so they lost my business to Amazon.

12. darkkterror

darkkterror Newbie

If you have a working, non-cracked, no liquid damage cell phone lying around you can get an Inspire from Radioshack for $50 (new or upgrade). The phone is $99 but they give you a $50 credit if you give them aforementioned working, non-cracked, no liquid damage cell phone.