• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where is the dock?

Not only could I not find the media dock online. I went to 2 Verizon stores and I was there promptly with about 6 other people so I know they didn't sell out. And no media docks. I was told they didn't get their shipment but are taking orders and will have them shipped in 48 hrs I went to another Verizon after I got my Droid. Same thing. He he an attitude almost as if he wanted to say "Duh, you have to order that". That little {unt bastard.

Upvote 0
Not only could I not find the media dock online. I went to 2 Verizon stores and I was there promptly with about 6 other people so I know they didn't sell out. And no media docks. I was told they didn't get their shipment but are taking orders and will have them shipped in 48 hrs I went to another Verizon after I got my Droid. Same thing. He he an attitude almost as if he wanted to say "Duh, you have to order that". That little {unt bastard.

Derrick, my man: calm down. Why are calling some workin' stiff who's the clerk at the Verizon store a *#!@! bastard just because his store doesn't have the media dock in stock? (A) It's not HIS fault. (B) Really, it's not gonna ruin your life if you have to wait a few days for this accessory.

I'm eager to get my Droid and my accessories, but people please let's not act like cranky children!!! Aren't we grownups? It's fun to get exciting new devices like the Droid, but let's not start throwing temper tantrums over slight delays.

Serious, man!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones