1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where is the Note 2 Smart Dock?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hemplacrosse4, Dec 14, 2012.

1. hemplacrosse4

hemplacrosse4 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can get the smart dock?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Herodroid

Herodroid Well-Known Member

From Samsung

Galaxy Note

I see it's back ordered right now.

3. venom93corba

venom93corba Lurker

Yeah its been out of stock from Amazon and Samsung for a week

4. drexappeal

drexappeal Extreme Android User

A week? Try 1 month, from Samsung...maybe more.

5. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

They were in stock yesterday for about an hour. I placed an order for two of them using my 50% off discount and the order went through and I received a confirmation email. Then last night, I got a phone call from Samsung and they told me their was a glitch in their system and that they had already sold out of them when I placed my order and that they were cancelling my order. I honestly think that they may not re-list these items for sale again until they know that the 50% off discount codes that we have out here and are using are no longer valid. I don't think they want to sell any more at that price........just a thought:thinking:

6. drexappeal

What???...Awe, man. I always check in the morning and night and every time, it's listed as backordered.

7. menmyjeep

menmyjeep Well-Known Member

yeah. They showed as in-stock around 3pm EST yesterday afternoon

8. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me

It's been out of stock longer than a week.
    I've had my phone since 10/25 and haven't been able to get that smart dock yet. :(

9. Corki2

Corki2 Android Enthusiast

Verizon has them for $99.99. They are listed in the charging section in Galaxy Note 2 accessories.

10. drexappeal

Shows how much that "reminder" thing doesn't work from orders that had been placed for backordered items.

ScandaLeX likes this.
  11. Deunan

Deunan Newbie

Any other good charging docks out there besides this one?

I'm hoping to get one that doubles as a night light/alarm clock while charging.

Any suggestions are welcome.

12. superdesi

superdesi Android Enthusiast

I bought the samsung smart media dock from verizon's website and i can say this dock WILL NOT work if you try to display your phone using the hdmi out port on the dock. Usb ports seem to work fine but as of now i have not been able to get my phone to display on my tv via hdmi cable connected to the samsung smart media dock to my tv's hdmi ports. Just a warning to those who are looking into the purchasing the dock for their verizon galaxy note 2

13. Corki2

Corki2 Android Enthusiast

Mine works fine with the hdmi port. I got mine from Verizon. I think I had to plug in the power cable to the dock before it would work though.

14. superdesi

superdesi Android Enthusiast

Well then i guess i jumped gun. I can at least say that the dock sure ain't working for me.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews