1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where Is the Personalized Playlist New Music Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by consultant, Aug 23, 2020.

1. consultant

consultant Well-Known Member

There's various pages on the internet showing screenshots of the Apple Music "For You Page" Many of them at the top left show a big square labeled "New Music Mix" One such page is here:

https://support.apple.com/en-ae/guide/iphone/iph2b1748696/ios

I'm running Apple Music on Android (and iTunes on Windows). But I don't see this "New Music Mix" although I of course have an Apple Account, is this "New Music Mix" discontinued, or is it only available on iOS devices? Just looking for a changing playlist of suggestions of songs that are not in my library but that I may like based on my listening preferences and sings I've previously marked "loved"

It seems the recommendations on the For You are mostly if not all for specific songs, artists, albums, and specific genres. Where do I go to get an updated PLAYLIST tailored to my preferences that spans multiple artists and genres?

Apple Music

Apple Music Forum

com.apple.android.music

Apple Music gives you unlimited access to millions of songs and your entire Apple Music library. All ad-free and available right from your Android device, iPhone, iPad, or Mac or PC. Try it today. There’s no commitment — cancel anytime. • Stream over 60 million songs from the Apple Music catalog. • Follow along to your favorite songs with time-synced lyrics. • Stream your favorite music via Chromecast to your favorite device. • Listen without Wi-Fi or using data. Just download your favorites to your smartphone and take your music anywhere. • Create your own playlists and get personalized mixes and daily recommendations based on the music you already love. • Watch exclusive content, like documentaries about your favorite artists, concert films, and original TV shows. • Hear your favorite artists and DJs on Beats 1, live or on demand. • Listen to broadcast radio stations from around the world. • Create a profile and follow friends to see music they’re listening to and playlists they’ve shared. • New members get three months free. • Availability and features may vary by country or region. Subscription renews automatically after trial.

READ MORE
March 17, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
50M+
Installs