1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where should I buy it?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by solidkevin, Feb 4, 2011.

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Android Enthusiast

I have about $800, how much will it be off contract? Will it be cheaper on eBay? All I have to do is go to att and tell them I want it off contract, then pay and thats it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. yea if your buying it outright it doesnt matter where you buy it. I believe it will be 499.99 anywhere you buy it as long as you tell them your buying the non contract price you will be ok

3. Chew

Chew Android Enthusiast

4. thoffland

thoffland Well-Known Member

5. No joke isn't it funny all the hype and.momentum from the atrix seems to be shifting hardcore to inspire

6. pinbak

pinbak Well-Known Member

I am getting mine online with ATT. Have soooo many geekoids that love to hang out at the att stores where I am at and just don't want to deal with all of them. I will have to buy it out right too, or wait until August then I can get an upgrade, but just might use that for something else that comes out for my other line.

Or I might do the radioshack pre-order, but everytime I seem to pre-order something it just never goes right, like I don't get my phone call when it's available or I go in and they say oh sorry we don't have one for you and blah blah blah, happens all the time when I pre-order crap.

7. You could probably bump that upgrade. Me im getting it from best buy on Sunday at 10 am and then come november I will decide if I wanna use my upgrade for.something else or wait.