• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where should I buy it?

I am getting mine online with ATT. Have soooo many geekoids that love to hang out at the att stores where I am at and just don't want to deal with all of them. I will have to buy it out right too, or wait until August then I can get an upgrade, but just might use that for something else that comes out for my other line.

Or I might do the radioshack pre-order, but everytime I seem to pre-order something it just never goes right, like I don't get my phone call when it's available or I go in and they say oh sorry we don't have one for you and blah blah blah, happens all the time when I pre-order crap.

Upvote 0
I am getting mine online with ATT. Have soooo many geekoids that love to hang out at the att stores where I am at and just don't want to deal with all of them. I will have to buy it out right too, or wait until August then I can get an upgrade, but just might use that for something else that comes out for my other line.

Or I might do the radioshack pre-order, but everytime I seem to pre-order something it just never goes right, like I don't get my phone call when it's available or I go in and they say oh sorry we don't have one for you and blah blah blah, happens all the time when I pre-order crap.

You could probably bump that upgrade. Me im getting it from best buy on Sunday at 10 am and then come november I will decide if I wanna use my upgrade for.something else or wait.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones