• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy a non contract AT&T phone for straight talk?

thanks. I'll ask at walmart-I just looked at them and they say 2 yr contract required on all of them. I'm not sure if I want to switch or if I do, what phone I want yet. I mainly use my phone for taking snapshots and texting and sometimes for facebook and looking things up when I'm not at home. There is an AT&T store here so I can stop in and see what they have. I wonder if walmart sells the ST sim in the store or if I need to order one. I'll have to check.

Upvote 0
Actually Wal-Mart phones will say a contract price but if you look closely they also list a NON contract price and they will sell the phone for the non contract price. Also Target will sell phones for a non contract price as well. Most people just don't know that.
You have to order the sim from Straight Talk's site...they aren't available in stores.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones