1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

where to buy apps online

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Fredsone, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Fredsone

Fredsone Lurker

HI
    I am another first time Android user with a Zen Touch 2.
    Does anyone know how to get apps like Firefox, Documents to go, PowerAMP etc etc when the Zen Touch 2 isn't a phone. That is, I only have wifi which makes it is a problem getting access to the sites like Amazon, D3 etc app stores. I need to be able to purchase the app via the computer/internet and then load it to the Touch 2.

When it comes to the Android revolution I am enthusiastic, the ability to build a software (app) configuration in a portable device is way way overdue.
    For a long time I have been annoyed by the fact that if I wanted to buy something with above average hardware specs I would be lumbered with a lot of soft/firmware I don't want and/or can

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Why do you keep on asking the same question over and over again? Buy them from Android market. Just look for a WiFi hotspot somewhere and connect your device. It doesn't matter if it's not a phone as long as you have internet access.

3. Fredsone

Fredsone Lurker

Thanks for your response you are very helpful.
    Am I correct in my assumption the wifi purchase can be done by credit card, my searches revealed some reports of people trying to use paypal and not succeeding.
    As for the multiple posts, I re-posted when the earlier one didn't appear, which apparently has occurred now. Thanks for the heads up.

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Paypal has been disabled by Google. They have misunderstanding. Yes you can use any credit card AFAIK.