• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where to buy AT&T compatible unlocked Charm?

littvay

Lurker
May 22, 2010
Does anyone know where I can order an unlocked, unbranded (no Telus), Motorola Charm that runs on 850/1900/2100 3G? I understand that the Canadian version is as such. I need an official manufacturer authorized seller that offers the manufacturer's warranty. (I understand the warranty is non-transferable, so unless I am wrong I will need a new device.) Reasonable price and shipping directly to the US is preferred. Any ideas?

Awesome news :(

I guess I would still be interested in the 850/1900. That means being stuck on EDGE in Europe but my wife will travel to Europe in the next year and a half significantly less than me. So I guess it is a reasonable compromise.

But where can I get one that is unbranded, unlocked and off contract shipped to the US (I guess Canada is also OK)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones