• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Where to buy legitimate OEM Battery for GS3?

120inna55

Aug 15, 2012
Searching Amazon has just confused me. It feels like eBay in that there are such conflicting reviews with the seller claiming the batteries are OEM and the reviewers stating they are not or they are old/used, etc.

I'm not locked into amazon, so I'm willing to look elsewhere, but purchasing directly from Verizon is a ridiculous price.

Where can I purchase a real OEM battery for my GS3?

I don't know where to get OEM Samsung. I went hunting for one for my wife, and couldn't even get a lead from Samsungs own site.:( I purchased an extended battery from Anker via Amazon for my wife's S3. New and works perfect. I have a portable charger from them as well. I don't know what they have for standard size, but the one I got was for $22 and comes with the replacement battery cover.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008TLQ5RY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones