1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by riomaru, Dec 26, 2011.

1. riomaru

riomaru Newbie

Where in the world did y'all buy this phone? I checked best buy online no results, walmart online no results, target online no results.. Even google shopping and amazon but still nothing. Is it only available at boost mobile or what?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. godraw

godraw Well-Known Member

Pretty much at BoostMobile.com.

I've read of the rare occasion of persons finding 'em at their local brick-and-mortar Boost reseller/provider too. I wouldn't hold my breath on finding one this way though.

3. riomaru

riomaru Newbie

Thanks for your help I appreciate it and man that sucks. I was kind of hoping to drive up to a store and buy it now I have to wait for it :/

4. marca

marca Member

guess it depends on where you live i got mine out of boost mobile store but then again i'm in NYC

5. jwmcfadden

jwmcfadden Newbie

You can get the awesome, coolest, sweetest ZTE WARP pretty much only at the boost mobile stores, and they're everywhere...you just can't get them any old place that sells boost phones...they just droped the price again too

6. aaanadie

aaanadie Android Enthusiast

It is easy to find an store, just go to
    BoostMobile.com
    then enter your zip code on STORE LOCATOR box at top right.

7. MrBobo

MrBobo Android Expert

turnaround with boost online was just a couple days back in December when I got mine

8. dlanes

dlanes Member

I still haven't seen any locally at Best Buy or Target, but I purchased mine online.

9. limited

limited Well-Known Member

Overnight shipping its only like $2 on their website.

10. lordj

lordj Well-Known Member

I got mine on ebay for 170, 2 year squaretrade warranty for 30.

11. HeroLau

HeroLau Well-Known Member

Official launch in Bestbuy and Radioshack now!!! :D, Hope more guys join this forum and find more fun with it!

12. Not true that they are only at boostmobile. Got mine at the local sprint store, they all keep a stock of boostmobile phones on hand. Boost is sprints prepaid network after all ppl.

13. jvarmeda

jvarmeda Lurker

It is true tho, they have them at bestbuy and the bestbuy mobile phone stores at least here in Miami. The bestbuy mobile store has alot of them and I have only seen them once in Radio Shack. Im going to be buying my Warp on friday, the best buy mobile store I went to is having a special 25% off the phone with a new activation!

14. lkrause

lkrause Member

Saw them at my local Best Buy and Radio Shack this past weekend. Both stores had them in stock. They are also on QVC and Amazon.com. I am debating on whether to pick one up as they seem to have so many problems. I just don't want to pay $280 for the LG Marquee.

15. ImuteU12

ImuteU12 Newbie

They are officially avalable at Radio Shack. Its even in their weekly web circular. Great place to to buy the fon plus they have a 30 day return ploicy. Just don't buy their warranty. Doesnt cover loss or theft.

16. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

is that deal available everywhere? is it in there weekly ad? thanks

17. I just got mine off Amazon for $186 and free shipping.

18. HeroLau

with 30days warranty?If yes that should be nice!

19. HeroLau

What does the detail meaning of new activation?new monthly plan?

20. Yes, the Amazon deal has a 30 day return on it.

21. jvarmeda

jvarmeda Lurker

Yes from what they told my fiance a new activation means you would need to get a new number and if you have the shrinkage you would lose that and have to start again at $55. She ended up not doing it cause she is paying now $40 on the non-android plan and if she were to buy the phone with out the activation deal Boost would bring her up to $45 for the android plan.

@Kg198202

I dont think it was in the weekly ad, I would be lying if I said yes or no. I'll give the store a call in the morning and ask them and Ill let you know.

ZTE Warp (N860) Forum

The ZTE Warp (N860) release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1600mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews