• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy!

Call them ahead of time and ask if they'll put it on hold for you. That's what I did and it was waiting for me by the register in electronics.

Good luck

ITA, I did the same some weeks ago and I did not have to fight the other shoppers so it was good. On the other hand, I searched the Sam's web site and then after seeing their supply got there and spoke to the manager and he opened the cage where the web site was accurate.

Upvote 0
Both the 16gb and 32gb are listing as "Ships soon" on their site.................

Yeah I'm curious what this means. I read on some blogs that people ordered under this status and had their nexus shipped the next business day. However, I placed my order on the 6th (Sunday) and was hoping to get an email today (monday) saying it was shipped, but I have yet to receive it .

Will be interesting to see when it actually goes out the door.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones