1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Where to find a good Christmas deal?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TxFig, Dec 3, 2013.

1. TxFig

TxFig Newbie

Now that Cyber Monday has come and gone, where none of the major players put the Note 3 on sale, I've decided to try to come here to see if this audience can help point a person to a place to actually buy one of these phones. I saw that BestBuy (among others) had the S4 on sale for $0.01 - but I really didn't want an S4 - I want a Note 3.

Actually, I want 2 of them (one for me, one for my wife).

I am currently with Sprint, and love the "unlimited family plan" I am currently on, but would consider switching to another provider if I have to (my contract was up for renewal in August). So if you know of a sale, post it up.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. toptobottom

toptobottom Android Enthusiast

Verizon did have a sale on full retail for Black Friday.

My daughter and I both have grandfathered unlimited and I have to purchase full retail (which I prefer anyway) to keep it. It's better than gold!

My daughter decided she wanted one after using mine so I held out for 2 weeks until Black Friday and it paid off. Regular price since launch in October has been $699.00 and I purchased it at $599.00. I bet they do it again around X-mas for anyone that's patient.

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

BB has the N3 AT&T (assuming you don't mind locked bootloaders) for $215. They may still honor that today. I don't think you'll see it for less for a while.

4. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest

Check out T-MOBILE,perhaps they'll still honor this CYBER MONDAY Deal ($99 off,for a total of $612):

Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals on Cell Phones, Smartphones, & Tablets | T-Mobile

Might be willing to work w/you,especially since you'd be switching carriers.Might even get extra perks for doing so,just ask when calling.

5. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

I got my Note 3 at Verizon on Black Friday for $199.99 with upgrade to new 2 year contract. Plus, since I was giving up my unlimited data plan, I was able to get the 6 gb MAXX plan for the same price so my bill didn't go up at all. I don't begin to use that much data in a month so I'm good with that.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews